Manaus is the capital of Brazil's largest state Amazonas, and is located in the Northwest of the country. It is an ideal starting point when visiting the rest of the Amazon region. Tour boats leave Manaus to see the Meeting of the Waters, where the black waters of the Negro River meet the white waters of the Solimões River, flowing side by side without mixing for several miles. Visitors can also explore riverbanks and streams, swim and canoe in placid lakes or simply walk in the lush forest. Those in search of real adventures may even choose to go deep into the jungle and experience the Brazilian Amazon and all its flora and fauna face-to-face.
Rio de Janeiro
A cosmopolitan metropolis, known worldwide for its scenic beauty and its natural resources, the city provides a harmonious and agreeable environment for its inhabitants and visitors, for both leisure and work, which combined with its infrastructure, makes Rio an important center for commerce and services, with the advantage of a modern and diversified industrial sector. The City of Rio de Janeiro recognizes that one of its main virtues is the kindness and hospitality with which its residents welcome all visitors.
The City of Rio de Janeiro has an ample infrastructure of tourism services, which is ranked among the top destinations in the world in reception for cultural, commercial, technical and scientific events – fairs, symposia, congresses, conventions and exhibitions. Its exuberant natural resources include 90 Km of beaches, the Tijuca National Park, which includes the largest urban forest in the world, with 3,200 hectares of Atlantic Forest, the State Parks of Pedra Branca, Desengano and Chacrinha, covering an area of 48.500 hectares, and the Rodrigo de Freitas, Jacarepaguá, Camorim, Tijuca and Marapendi lakes and lagoons.
First capital of Brazil Salvador was a major place for the slave trade and is now a thriving center of Afro-Brazilian life. Salvador is considered the country's soul and the birthplace of Brazilian culture. The local cuisine, music, dance and vibrant visual arts are all testaments to the pervasive African influence. As one of Brazil's great historical destinations, the city is filled with churches, homes and forts that reflect stunning Portuguese architecture from the Baroque period. Outside the city lie some of Northeastern Brazil's most pristine beaches, including the renowned Praia do Forte and Costa do Sauípe. Considered Brazil's most artistic city, Salvador has a lively art scene and its streets are filled with dance and music all year round.
Located 330 km from the city of Campo Grande (capital of Mato Grosso do Sul) Bonito is a paradise of crystalline waters, with exuberant and preserved fauna and flora. The city has many options for tours and sightseeing. Diving in the Sucuri river, named after the Sucuri Snake due to its winding shape, has astonished travelers from all over the world: it is an unforgettable aquatic festival in a calm downstream drift of 2 km. Gruta do Lago Azul ("Blue Lake Cave") is believed to have a subterranean river supplying the lagoon, and nobody knows for sure when its water flows; São Geraldo Farm from where it is possible to trail through the primary gallery forest by the Mimoso River and experience the density and energy of some of the great woodland of Mato Grosso do Sul at first hand. This and many other great tour options, can visitors find and enjoy in Bonito!
Porto de Galinhas
Located 70 kilometers from Recife Porto de Galinhas is full of breathtaking scenery. Along with the transparent warm-water pools, the coast provides beaches with perfect waves for surfing. The city also has interesting historical points - the center was formerly a landing port in the days of the slave trade, and is now a small fishing village with rustic houses, lively bars, exquisite restaurants and nightclubs.
Upon arriving in Fortaleza visitors may feel the contagious atmosphere of the capital of Ceará , one of the most vibrant city in the country . Modern metropolis , here the sun shines almost all year and reflects the blue-green sea flowing gentle on its beautiful beaches .
Fortaleza has the face of their tourist symbols : a raft, lobster and forró , which make the visitor feel at home , surrounded by warm and humorous people.
The tourist city strength lies in its variety of offerings that includes history, cuisine , cultural events , entertainment and joy. It is an effervescence of rhythms , colors and flavors . Monday to Monday the city not to , the night drive offers options for all tastes , pockets and ages .
The Pinto Martins International Airport presents number of flights that exceeded the 27,000 mark , with over 2.7 million passengers .
Attractions in Fortaleza:
• Beaches – Meet Praia do Futuro, Meireles e Mucuripe and Iracema.
• Feirinha Beira Mar – one of the mosttraditionals in the city
• Beack Park – The biggest Water Park in Brazil.
• Dragão do Mar Cultural Center – one of the biggest in Brazil.
São Paulo is a metropolis multifaceted. While that is the most important economic center of Brazil , it is the capital of culture in Latin America, with an offer of leisure , knowledge and entertainment unique. A typical metropolis urban , covered with a wide green area .
A city avant-garde and innovative , which preserves the architecture , in the arts and gastronomy a past made up of the union of more than 70 nationalities. And at the same time preserving traditions, does not let pass. Tune is the right word to describe it. To know her better you need only two things: open mind and willingness to dive straight in this city that never sleeps.
Attractions in São Paulo
• Municipal Market - in the Historic Center of São Paulo and popularly known as Mercadão, is one of the most important sights of the city. Full of leisure and shopping options, the building, which possess more than eight decades of history, was inaugurated in 1933, coming to replace the old Central Market, which operated the open on March 25th Street.
• Art Museum of Sao Paulo - Located in the heart of the city, Paulista Avenue, MASP - Museu de Arte de Sao Paulo Assis Chateaubriand - is one of the most important museums in the southern hemisphere and one of the main postcards of the city. It is on the list of the ten most visited tourist attractions of São Paulo.
• Football Museum – Inside Pacaembu Stadium, the project occupies an area of 6900 square meters under the bleachers of the stadium. Its architecture stands out to integrate the spaces: the ceiling is the very stands, a walkway connects the east and west sides of the building and allows a beautiful view of the Charles Miller Square.
• Theatro Municipal - The Municipal Theater, one of the great postcards of São Paulo, underwent a complex reform that took almost three years, restoring the stage, hundreds of old paintings and more than 14 000 stained glass and causing the site to stay more like Municipal of the last century, but much more modern.
• Liberty neighborhood - Until the beginning of last century was just a neighborhood like everyone else surrounding the downtown area, but over the years became the stronghold of Japanese, Chinese and Korean colonies. Freedom is currently one of the main points of visit of those who come to the capital.
• Ibirapuera's Park – It is not only the most visited and well-known park in Sao Paulo, as well as one of the most important areas of culture and leisure city.
• Cathedral Square – It is the geographical center of the city. On site is the ground zero and it is from it that are measured distances of São Paulo highways, borders of the four states, as well as the number of public roads in the city.
A city planned for orderly and efficient work, but at the same time a lively and pleasant city, proper to daydreaming and intellectual speculation, capable of becoming, in time, a center of government and administration, a focus of culture of the most lucid and sensitive areas of the country.
Attractions in Brasilia:
• Viewpoint of the TV Tower + Feirinha - Make the viewpoint of the TV Tower, which hangs 75 meters above the Monumental Axis, its first stop in the Brazilian tourist. At the foot of the Tower there is a handicraft and food fair with botequins serving typical dishes from various Brazilian regions
• City Tour - In less than two hours, the bus descends the Esplanade of the Ministries, stops at the Cathedral, passes through Congress and Itamaraty, stops at Praça dos Três Poderes, crosses the JK Bridge and returns to Alvorada Palace (with stop) and JK Memorial.
• South Lake Jetty - On the bank of Paranoá opposite the Pilot Plan, this is the nicest stretch on the edge of Lake Paranoá. You can walk along the boardwalk, enjoying the movement of boats, sailboats and stand-up surfers; bars and restaurants (such as Mormaii Surf Bar, Bierfass Brewery, Northeastern Manzuá and Japa Soho) complete the structure, spaced apart. The feeling is of being in a park, not an open-air mall. The place is frequented at dusk and at weekends.
• Cathedral - Even with its disfigured interior - originally, it was not painted -, the Cathedral reigns as Niemeyer's number 1 work in Brasilia. Inside, the glazed Cathedral, which seems to offer itself to the Heavens, thrills even atheists (like the architect).
• Congress + Itamaraty - Neighbors, can be visited in sequence.
• Planalto Palace - If the Alvorada can only be visited midweek, in compensation the Planalto, where the presidents dispatch, is available for the weekend tourist.
• Digital TV Tower - Niemeyer's latest work is, in my opinion, one of the weakest. In the good: I do not think it pays to shake to the sides of Sobradinho just to face a row in
Chapadas dos Veadeiros
One of the main tourist attractions of Goiás, Chapada dos Veadeiros is mainly sought after by those who want to enjoy the contact with nature or to experience its esoteric side. Covering several municipalities, such as Colinas do Sul, Cavalcante and Alto Paraíso de Goiás, it is an important national hydrographic cradle and offers beautiful natural landscapes, such as dozens of waterfalls and huge rocky cliffs, the main characteristics of the place.
Attractions in Chapada dos Veadeiros:
• Mirador do Jardim de Maitreya - one of the main postcards of the Chapada dos Veadeiros. You can see the row of buritis surrounded by several hills, having as background a sky always blue and clean for most of the year. It is possible to stop the car in a retreat from the highway to photograph the landscape. However, it is not possible to walk around the place, which should be admired only from the belvedere.
• Valley of the Moon - It is a rocky valley carved by the waters of the São Miguel River. It receives this name, because the tonality of the stones and their irregular forms resemble the lunar soil. The various cracks in the stones form pools of running water and also small waterfalls.
• Mirador do Areião or Estrela - accompany the sunset or even be watching the stars of the lookout. Besides the beautiful view of the sky, the area is also a meditation spot, venue for music wheels and even romantic get-togethers for couples.
• Chapada dos Veadeiros National Park - is an environmental reserve of more than 65 thousand hectares that congregates hundreds of springs and watercourse and dozens of animal species. The trails and waterfalls are the main attractions for tourists. One of the most chosen routes is the Jumping Trail, from which it is possible to have a beautiful view of a waterfall of 120 meters in height and, later, to plunge into the lake formed by a waterfall of 80 meters.
• Well in the Bride - is one of the attractions of Cachoeira dos Cristais